The retina is a thin membrane located in the eyeball. In addition to choroidal thyroid, in vitreous thyroid. The retina is a sensory nerve organization, receiving light, through a series of complex physicochemical reactions that transmit information to the visual center. In the center of the retina (foveola) are all apical cells, interspersed with rod cells, and the rod cells gradually increase to the periphery. Nourishing the retina by two vascular systems:
Retinal detachment (RD) is a serious disease causing blindness in society. The overall rate of disease each year is about 0.01% of the population. Early detection and preventive treatment will reduce the risk of tubercular blindness.
– High myopia retinal degeneration (>7 Diop)
– Peripheral retinal degeneration. (The disease is common in people with myopia retinal degeneration).
– Degeneration and detachment of posterior vitreous humor.
– Some other eye diseases: Diabetic retina, congenital retina separation syndromes, eye trauma…
Peripheral retinal degeneration is one of the causes of retinal detachment and can lead to preventable blindness. Examination, early detection and prevention with Laser 532 types of peripheral retinal degeneration.
– High myopia accompanied by retinal degeneration
– Elderly (over 40 years old)
– Left eye while the other eye has retinal detachment
– Some congenital retinal detachment syndromes.
– Seeing flies flying in front of my eyes
– There is a flash of light in the eyes
Many cases have no special symptoms. When there was a lot of vision loss, it was discovered that there was retinal detachment with many peripheral tears due to retinal degeneration.
Fundus examination: Peripheral retinaloscopy, fundusoscopy is the most accurate and earliest way to detect peripheral retinal degenerative lesions.
Laser photocoagulation has the effect of limiting retinal degeneration, narrow-area retinal detachment from spreading. effective in the treatment of residual retinal detachment after surgery.
Các thông tin trên website Matquocte.vn chỉ dành cho mục đích tham khảo, tra cứu, khuyến nghị Quý khách hàng không tự ý áp dụng. DND không chịu trách nhiệm về những trường hợp tự ý áp dụng mà không có chỉ định của bác sĩ.
Copyright 2023 International Eye Hospital | All right reserved. Address: 128 Bùi Thị Xuân Str, Hà Nội